Closes 12 noon Wednesday 11th March 2020
Location The Questors Theatre, 12 Mattock Lane, London W5 5BQ
Type of role Part time, 4 days per week, Monday to Thursday
Salary £18-20k pro rata (dependent on experience)
If you don’t know us…
The Questors is Ealing’s Theatre. We have two auditoriums – The Judi Dench Playhouse and The Studio – plus a bar, café, three rehearsal rooms, a set-building workshop, and wardrobe and props departments.
We’re one of the largest community theatres in Europe, with a membership of around 1,200 people, of whom around 500 are actively involved in our productions. We produce and perform 18 plays per year, host a range of visiting theatre companies, and deliver a variety of one-off and special events.
Our Adult Training offers everything from short four-week courses to university level one-year acting course for people intending to pursue an acting career. We also have a thriving youth theatre attended by 500 children and young people every week.
PURPOSE OF JOB
- To lead in the delivery of marketing plans and activities, which increase ticket sales and develop our membership
- To produce creative written content that will engage people with our shows, membership, youth theatre and adult training courses
- To produce print material such as posters, season guides and leaflets
- To manage paid and volunteer marketing team
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a short marketing task for discussion in the interview.
Please complete the form – no CVs
– and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to talk to the current Marketing Officer, Alice Bzowska or the Executive Director, Andrea Bath please telephone 020 8567 0011 to arrange a mutually convenient time.Applications by 12 noon Wednesday 11th March 2020
Interviews on Thursday 19th March 2020
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.